Best Drink. Ever.

Best Drink. Ever.
Mtn Dew is easily the best drink ever.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

iPhone 4S

Both my Mom and Brother have gotten an iPhone 4S. Some first impressions:

  Siri is great-especially for those who hate typing on virtual keyboards. But, it is definitely a feature that I don't see myself using. It seems impractical, in my opinion. I LOVE typing on onscreen keyboards, so it's no biggey for me.

-The 8 megapixel camera is AMAZING. The photos it snaps are absolutely breathtaking.

-iOS 5 is fantastic. The new and improved notification system is tremendous to have, shortcuts around the OS are splendid, and, overall, it feels just great.

-The new A5 dual core processor is fast. Like, super speedy. It's going to be an excellent speed boost when I upgrade from the 3GS.

The iPhone 4S is an incremental upgrade, but that doesn't mean it can't be awesome. I'm digging it so far.  I'll keep ya updated!  

No comments:

Post a Comment